The Cook’s Nook is a shared commercial kitchen and culinary incubator for Austin-area artisans, mobile food vendors, and caterers who are in the early stages of their culinary business.
The Cook’s Nook provides shared commercial kitchen space to its members, plus business development and networking tools to make our members’ businesses successful.
The Cook’s Nook prides itself on providing a great kitchen and business environment for you to develop your business your way.
- Work with your clients and vendors in a bright, professional meeting area, even while you are in production.
- Host a bridal tasting with the freshest preparations.
- Receive product directly and ensure a safe food chain.
- Test recipes for your restaurant or cooking classes, or
- Prepare for the weekend Farmer’s Markets
- Ensure reliable production schedules to your partners
- Prep for single-use or large events logistics with accessible receiving bay
There’s a variety of ways you can become successful through The Cook’s Nook.
Need to know more?
The Cook’s Nook is profiled in this week’s TechRanch TR Feed! Check it out!